Nuvera was proud and excited to be a first-time sponsor, attendee, and presenter at the Pharma Customer Experience Summit 2017, hosted by Panagora Pharma March 28-29, 2017 at the
historic Grand Summit Hotel of Summit, NJ. Our message, and our approach to orchestrating an impactful experience for patients and providers, were well received and echoed sentiments expressed by other attendees.
Leading digital customer experience experts (including those from outside Pharma), senior-level members of industry, and professional marketers came together during the two-day Summit to answer the question: How can Pharma improve customer experience? The environment cultivated by all those in attendance helped promote discussion, collaboration and direction around evolving roles that technology, multi-channel marketing, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and more play in helping brands improve their customer experience in a strategic manner. Here are some of the highlights from the Summit we are happy to share:
- Comprehensive Understanding of the Customer is Essential to Designing Effective and Empathetic Interaction – The mapping of and uncovering needs along customer experience journeys require a holistic approach to draw the insights necessary to bring innovation to brand marketing strategies and communication efforts. This includes familiarity, and connecting with the key emotional & behavioral drivers of patients throughout their experience, which affect everything from their interactions with providers, to treatment decisions, and adherence to therapy. It is becoming more common for organizations to utilize co-creation with their customers to solicit feedback, and truly understand customer needs in design phases, all as a means of bringing empathy into engagement
- In the Age of Instant Content, Mastering Mobile Technology is Crucial – Pressures are mounting as more manufacturers come to realize that patients value unique content, and look to be provided with the content they want, when they want it. Experiences outside of Pharma are setting the bar for customer expectations, sometimes in ways that manufacturers are unable to meet. However, AI, chat functionality, virtual interactions, streamlined content creation, and a focus on digital & mobile resources are all opening the door for Pharma to become more capable of meeting this exponentially growing need to deliver a cohesive and consistent experience across multiple channels to meet customers where they are
- Achieving Lasting Change Through Short-Term Pilot Efforts – Galvanizing internal leadership to change thinking around existing approaches to the customer experience is a challenge many organizations face, especially around ‘proof of concept’ to warrant investment and show ROI. This is more frequently being done through Prototype/Pilot concepts with clearly defined costs & success metrics set up front, as they are easier to implement, have measurable outcomes and are less permanent than large-scale change
Beyond, and including what is mentioned above, the Panagora Pharma Customer Experience Summit provided its attendees with a wealth of information and insights regarding the creation of enhanced and engaging experiences for patients and providers.
We’d be happy to walk you through our presentation ‘Don’t Just Deliver Support, Orchestrate and Experience‘ and discuss your organization’s Patient and Healthcare Provider Support Needs. Please contact us.
Nuvera dedicates itself to helping specialty pharmaceutical, biotech and rare disease companies to design and deliver a seamless patient and HCP experience for specialty therapies. Over the last 8 years, Nuvera has helped over 15 pharmaceutical companies to create and implement leading Patient-Centric solutions across 24 specialty therapeutic areas that received over 10 U.S. and Global excellence awards.
Nuvera services include the following:
• Uncover and crystalize patient and healthcare provider (HCP) needs
• Design impactful patient/HCP support experiences
• Build patient support programs and capabilities
• Optimize program performance
To learn more, please visit www.nuveracg.com